Corvette 1956-1958 Stayfast Cloth Convertible Top
Upgrade to Haartz Stayfast Cloth with it's richer look and feel. When you want the best Top available for your 1956—1958 Chevrolet Corvette choose this Robbins convertible top with heat sealed plastic window, stitched deck seams and matching binding.
Robbins purchases full width cloth and vinyl binding materials run to their specifications to make most bindings they use to finish their Tops and other products.
Robbins bindings are more supple and sew on easily without bunching around tight curves on tops. Stitching in its products is held to a uniform length, and they do not ship products with broken or erratic stitches.
- Advanced Gerber cutting equipment
- Cut from one bolt of material for consistent grain and color
- Stitched with non-fade, high-strength polyester threads
- Deck seams are heat healed for added strength
- All seams have been individually water proofed for added protection
- Deck seams have been individually water proofed
- Seams have matching bindings
- Window is same size as original and heat sealed to top
- Window is heavy guage ultralite vinyl better than original
- Material is an upgraded Haartz Stayfast® Cloth
- Cloth material is quieter and lasts longer than original vinyl
For each lot of convertible topping material they receive from their suppliers, Robbins performs stretch testing, sew testing and heatseal testing. They test all lots of thread, plastic sheets and other critical raw materials before they can be used to manufacture its products.
Robbins Auto Tops patterns this top on an original vehicle using the same materials and manufacturing methods. All tops are test installed before they are released for production. This insures that the tops, when installed correctly and ordered in the original material will look exactly like the originals.
Robbins Auto Top Haartz Stayfast Cloth Stayfast 100% Acrylic Cloth Laminated to Black Cotton Backing. Made in U.S.A.
|Fits Year(s)||1956, 1957, 1958|
|Fits Model(s)||Chevy Corvette Convertible|
|Window Type||Heat Sealed Plastic|
|Est. Install Hours||5.5|
|Warranty||Robbins 6-Year Warranty. Learn more.|
|Topping Material||Haartz ST Stayfast Cloth|