Corvette 1956-1958 Vinyl Convertible Top, Heatsealed Window
With this Robbins vinyl convertible top replacement for the 1956-1958 Chevrolet Corvette, you get a great price and do not have to compromise with a poor fit or quality. Soft tops for this era Corvette were made from this same Haartz Pinpoint Vinyl.
Robbins purchases full width cloth and vinyl binding materials run to their specifications to make most bindings they use to finish their Tops and other products. Robbins bindings are more supple and sew on easily without bunching around tight curves on tops. Stitching in its products is held to a uniform length, and they do not ship products with broken or erratic stitches.
- Advanced Gerber cutting equipment
- Cut from one bolt of material for consistent grain and color
- Stitched with non-fade, high-strength polyester threads
- Deck seams are heat healed for added strength
- Deck seams are hand water proofed for added protection
- Seams have matching bindings
- Window is same size as original and heat sealed to top
- Window is heavy guage ultralite vinyl better than original
- Original material available in factory colors
KV Haartz Standard Grain 36 oz. Vinyl Laminated to Black Cotton backing. Made in U.S.A.
|Fits Year(s)||1956, 1957, 1958|
|Fits Model(s)||Chevy Corvette Convertible|
|Est. Install Hours||5.5|
|Warranty||Robbins 6-Year Warranty. Learn more.|
|Topping Material||Haartz KV/EV Grain Vinyl|