Thunderbird 1957 Convertible Top, Haartz Vinyl
With this Robbins vinyl convertible top replacement for the 1957 Ford Thunderbird, you get a great price and do not have to compromise with a poor fit or quality.
Robbins purchases full width cloth and vinyl binding materials run to their specifications to make most bindings they use to finish their Tops and other products. Robbins bindings are more supple and sew on easily without bunching around tight curves on tops. Stitching in its products is held to a uniform length, and they do not ship products with broken or erratic stitches.
- Patterned from OEM factory Thunderbird Top for accurate fit
- Manufactured using advanced Gerber cutting equipment to assure consistency
- Entire Top cut from one bolt of material for consistent grain and color
- Stitched with non-fade, high-strength polyester threads
- Deck seams are heat healed for added strength
- Deck seams are hand water proofed for added protection
- Made with matching edge binding and original style wire-on trim
- Window is same size as original and heat sealed to top
- Haartz Pinpoint Vinyl topping material with cotton backing
KV Haartz Standard Grain 36 oz. Vinyl Laminated to Black Cotton backing. Made in U.S.A.
|Fits Model(s)||thunderbird Convertible|
|Window Type||No Included|
|Est. Install Hours||4.0|
|Warranty||Robbins 6-Year Warranty. Learn more.
|Topping Material||Haartz KV/EV Grain Vinyl|