Mercedes 1958-1963 300-SL Convertible Top, Stayfast Cloth
As a lower cost alternative to the original, we offer this Stayfast Cloth convertible top replacement for the 1958-1963 Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Roadster. This is a Robbins Auto Top product made with fade resistant threads and matching bindings.
- Patterns developed from factory original Top and test fit to vehicle to ensure a great fit
- Precision advanced Gerber computer controlled cutting equipment to make Top
- Cut from one bolt of material for consistent grain and color
- Stitched with non-fade, high-strength polyester threads
- Deck seams are heat sealed for added strength
- Seams have matching bindings
- Window is same size as original and heat sealed into top
- Window is heavy guage clear plastic like original
- Haartz Stayfast® Cloth topping with plain cotton black inner lining
Robbins purchases full width cloth and vinyl binding materials run to their specifications to make most bindings they use to finish their Tops and other products. Robbins bindings are more supple and sew on easily without bunching around tight curves on tops. Stitching in its products is held to a uniform length, and they do not ship products with broken or erratic stitches.
Robbins Auto Top, LLC Haartz Stayfast 100% Acrylic Surface Cloth Laminated to Black Poly/Cotton backing. Made in U.S.A.
|Fits Year(s)||1958, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963|
|Fits Model(s)||Mercedes-Benz 300-SL Roadster|
|Window Type||Plastic Window|
|Est. Install Hours||8.0|
|Warranty||Robbins 6-Year Warranty. Learn more.
|Topping Material||Haartz ST Stayfast Cloth|