GM 1959-60 Fullsize Convertible - Rear Plastic Window
REAR SECTION Convertible plastic window replacement. Convertible top front section is sold separately. This plastic window fits Buick Electra, Invicta, Lesabre; Cadillac (all); Chevrolet (all fullsize); Oldsmobile 88, 98; Pontiac Bonneville, Catalina.
FINISH DETAILS: Robbins purchases full width cloth and vinyl binding materials run to their specifications to make most bindings they use to finish their Tops and other products. Robbins bindings are more supple and sew on easily without bunching around tight curves on tops.
Stitching in its products is held to a uniform length, and they do not ship products with broken or erratic stitches.
- Patterned after a factory original Top to ensure a great fit
- Precision advanced Gerber cutting equipment to make Top
- Cut from one bolt of material for consistent grain and color
- Stitched with non-fade, high-strength polyester thread
- Heavy gauge plastic window
- Made in original Haartz® Standard (Pinpoint Grain) Vinyl
Robbins Auto Top Haartz 36 oz. Standard (Pinpoint Grain) Vinyl run on Black Cotton Backing Made in U.S.A.
|Fits Year(s)||1959, 1960|
|Window Type||Press Polished Plastic|
|Est. Install Hours||2.0|
|Warranty||Robbins 6-Year Warranty. Learn more.|
|Topping Material||Haartz KV/EV Grain Vinyl|