Corvette 1961-1962 Vinyl Convertible Top
Save a bundle with this factory style vinyl convertible top replacement for the 1961 and 1962 Corvette. Heat sealed plastic window with heat sealed and stitched deck seams and matching binding. Hand waterproofed seams for an extra level of protection.
Robbins purchases full width cloth and vinyl binding materials run to their specifications to make most bindings they use to finish their Tops and other products. Robbins bindings are more supple and sew on easily without bunching around tight curves on tops. Stitching in its products is held to a uniform length, and they do not ship products with broken or erratic stitches.
- Patterned after a factory original Top to ensure a great fit
- Precision advanced Gerber cutting equipment to make Top
- Cut from one bolt of material for consistent grain and color
- Stitched with non-fade, high-strength polyester threads
- Deck seams are heat healed for added strength
- Seams have matching bindings
- Seams are water proofed for added protection
- Window is heavy guage ultralite vinyl better than original
- Made with Haartz KV Vinyl Topping Material
Robbins Auto Tops patterns this top on an original vehicle using the same materials and manufacturing methods. All tops are test installed before they are released for production. This insures that the tops, when installed correctly and ordered in the original material will look exactly like the originals.
KV Haartz Standard Grain 36 oz. Vinyl Laminated to Black Cotton backing. Made in U.S.A.
|Fits Year(s)||1960, 1961, 1962|
|Fits Model(s)||Corvette Convertible|
|Window Type||Press Polish Clear Plastic|
|Est. Install Hours||5.5|
|Warranty||Robbins 6-Year Warranty. Learn more.|
|Topping Material||Haartz KV/EV Grain Vinyl|