Continental 1961-1963 Convertible Top Front Section, Sun-Fast Cloth
This is a Robbins Sun-Fast Cloth convertible top replacement for the 1961-1963 Lincoln Continental. This item does not include the window section.
This is a Special Order product and is not returnable. If you have any questions, please contact us before ordering. The window section is sold separately. Made with heat sealed and water proofed deck seams.
- Our convertible top patterns are designed to replicate or improve upon the original
- Pattens are cut using advanced computer controlled Gerber cutting equipment for consistency
- Stitched with non-fade, high-strength polyester threads
- Deck seams are heat sealed for strength and weather resistance
- Original style plastic retainers for installation
- Made with matching edge binding.
- Manufactured from first quality Sun-Fast cloth
Product quality, finish and other details:
Robbins Auto Tops patterns this top on an original vehicle using the same materials and manufacturing methods. All tops are test installed before they are released for production. This insures that the tops, when installed correctly and ordered in the original material will look exactly like the originals.
Robbins Auto Top, LLC Sun-Fast 100% Acrylic Surface Cloth Laminated to Black Poly/Cotton backing. Made in U.S.A.
|Fits Year(s)||1961, 1962, 1963|
|Fits Model(s)||Lincoln Continental convertible.|
|Window Type||None (Sold Separately)|
|Est. Install Hours||6.0 (top only)|
|Warranty||Robbins 6-Year Warranty. Learn more.
|Topping Material||Topline SF Sun-Fast Cloth|