Jaguar XKE 1961-1971 Convertible Top, Bison Grain Vinyl, Non-Zip Plastic Window
This Jaguar XK-E Roadster and "E" Type Convertible Top is made from Haartz Bison (Crush) Grain Vinyl. The material surface has a leather texture and 100% cotton backing.
The convertible top is manufactured in the USA by the leader in classic British motor cars, Robbins Auto Top, this new convertible top will really add value and years of enjoyment for you and your Jaguar. Please note this item does NOT have a zippered window.
- Patterned after a factory original Top to ensure a great fit
- Precision advanced Gerber cutting equipment to make Top
- Cut from one bolt of material for consistent grain and color
- Stitched with non-fade, high-strength polyester threads
- Deck seams are heat sealed for added strength
- Seams have matching bindings
- Window is same size as original and heat sealed into top
- Window is heavy guage clear plastic like original
- Haartz Bison (Crush) Grain 36 Oz. PVC Vinyl
Robbins Auto Tops patterns this top on an original vehicle using the same materials and manufacturing methods. All tops are test installed before they are released for production. This insures that the tops, when installed correctly and ordered in the original material will look exactly like the originals.
Robbins Auto Top Haartz Bison (Crush) Grain Vinyl with 100% Cotton backing. Made in USA
|Fits Year(s)||1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971|
|Fits Model(s)||Jaguar XKE Roadster and "E" Type|
|Window Type||Plastic Windows|
|Est. Install Hours||5.0|
|Warranty||Robbins 6-Year Warranty. Learn more.
|Topping Material||Haartz Bison Grain Vinyl|