Alpine 1963-1965, Crush Grain Vinyl Tonneau Cover
This is a 1963-1965 Sunbeam Alpine Tonneau Cover. Made with side zippers. Fasteners (13 Lift-The-Dot and 2 Durable Snaps) are supplied separate in box. Installation requires drilling into vehicle body.
FINISH DETAILS: Robbins purchases full width cloth and vinyl binding materials run to their specifications to make most bindings they use to finish their Tops and other products. Robbins bindings are more supple and sew on easily without bunching around tight curves on tops. Stitching in its products is held to a uniform length, and they do not ship products with broken or erratic stitches.
- Patterned after a factory original Top to ensure a great fit
- Precision advanced Gerber cutting equipment to make Top
- Cut from one bolt of material for consistent grain and color
- Stitched with non-fade, high-strength polyester thread
- Made with matching edge binding
- Haartz Bison Crush Grain Vinyl topping
Robbins Auto Top, LLC Haartz Bison Crush Grain Vinyl laminated to Black Backing. Made in U.S.A.
|Fits Year(s)||1963, 1964, 1965|
|Fits Model(s)||1963-1965 Alpine, Series 3 and 4|
|Window Type||Press Polished Plastic|
|Warranty||Robbins 6-Year Warranty. Learn more.|
|Topping Material||Haartz Bison Grain Vinyl|
|Product Type||Tonneau Cover|