MGB 1963-1970 Convertible Top, Stow-Away, British Everflex Vinyl
This is an original style Convertible Top for Late 1963-1970 MGB Roadsters. Styled after the original, with rain-guard flaps, lift-the-dot fasteners built into the rear quarters, heat-sealed center and quarter windows. Seams are heat-sealed. Made in British Everflex vinyl.
NOTICE: Early british model years are not absolute and details on many cars have been changed by their owners. If you need help selecting the correct product per application, you may provide us with the chassis number and/or photos of the vehicle.
- Patterned after a factory original Top to ensure a great fit
- Precision advanced Gerber cutting equipment to make Top
- Cut from one bolt of material for consistent grain and color
- Stitched with non-fade, high-strength polyester thread
- Deck seams are heat sealed for added strength
- Made with matching edge binding
- Plastic windows heat-sealed into the topping
- British Eveflex vinyl topping
Robbins purchases full width cloth and vinyl binding materials run to their specifications to make most bindings they use to finish their Tops and other products. Robbins bindings are more supple and sew on easily without bunching around tight curves on tops. Stitching in its products is held to a uniform length, and they do not ship products with broken or erratic stitches.
Robbins Auto Top British Everflex Vinyl laminated to Gray, or Tan Backing Made in U.S.A. (Topping made in U.K.)
|Fits Year(s)||1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970|
|Fits Model(s)||MGB Roadster|
|Window Type||Press Polished Plastic|
|Warranty||Robbins 6-Year Warranty. Learn more.|
|Topping Material||Everflex BS British Vinyl|