Mercedes 1963-72 SE Convertible Top & Headliner, German Cloth
Stay true to the factory original with this German Sonnenland Classic convertible top replacement for the 1963-1971 Mercedes-Benz SE Convertible. This Robbins Auto Top product is made with fade resistant threads and matching bindings.
- Patterned after a factory original Top to ensure a great fit
- Precision advanced Gerber cutting equipment to make Top
- Cut from one bolt of material for consistent grain and color
- Stitched with non-fade, high-strength polyester threads
- Deck seams are heat sealed for added strength
- Seams have matching bindings
- Window is same size as original and heat sealed into top
- Window is heavy guage clear plastic like original
- Mercedes-Benz Original Haartz German Sonnenland® Cloth topping
Robbins purchases full width cloth and vinyl binding materials run to their specifications to make most bindings they use to finish their Tops and other products. Robbins bindings are more supple and sew on easily without bunching around tight curves on tops. Stitching in its products is held to a uniform length, and they do not ship products with broken or erratic stitches.
Robbins Auto Top German Sonnenland 100% Acrylic Twill Weave Cloth laminated to black polyester dobby backing. Topping Material is imported from Germany
|Fits Year(s)||1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972|
|Fits Model(s)||Mercedes-Benz 220SEb, 250SE, 280SE, 280SE 3.5, 300SE|
|Window Type||Plastic Window|
|Est. Install Hours||8.0|
|Warranty||Robbins 6-Year Warranty. Learn more.
|Topping Material||German Classic GR Cloth|