Continental 1964-1965 Convertible Top Front Section, Sun-Fast Cloth
This is a Black Robbins Sun-Fast Cloth convertible top replacement for the 1964-1965 Lincoln Continental. This item does not include the window section.
This is a Special Order product and is not returnable. The window section is sold separately. Made with heat sealed and water proofed deck seams. If you have any questions, please contact us before ordering.
- Our convertible top patterns are designed to replicate or improve upon the original
- Pattens are cut using advanced computer controlled Gerber cutting equipment for consistency
- Stitched with non-fade, high-strength polyester threads
- Deck seams are heat sealed for strength and weather resistance
- Original style plastic retainers for installation
- Made with matching edge binding.
- Manufactured from first quality Sun-Fast cloth
Product quality, finish and other details:
Robbins purchases full width cloth and vinyl binding materials run to their specifications to make most bindings they use to finish their Tops and other products. Robbins bindings are more supple and sew on easily without bunching around tight curves on tops. Stitching in its products is held to a uniform length, and they do not ship products with broken or erratic stitches.
Robbins Auto Top, LLC Sun-Fast 100% Acrylic Surface Cloth Laminated to Black Poly/Cotton backing. Made in U.S.A.
|Fits Year(s)||1964, 1965|
|Fits Model(s)||Lincoln Continental convertible.|
|Window Type||None (Sold Separately)|
|Est. Install Hours||6.0 (top only)|
|Warranty||Robbins 6-Year Warranty. Learn more.
|Topping Material||Topline SF Sun-Fast Cloth|