Cobra 1964-1968, AC Bristol Long Style Tonneau Cover, British Everflex Vinyl
This is a LONG STYLE Tonneau Cover for 1964-1968 AC Bristol and Cobra Roadsters. Long style covers dash to lift-the-dot fasteners on rear body deck, same as top. Lift-the-dot fasteners are not pre-installed. Made in British Everflex vinyl.
NOTICE: These parts are designed to replace Authentic Cobra original equipment ONLY; they are not designed to fit replica vehicles. If ordering for an "OEM Spec." replica check with it's manufacturer BEFORE ordering. These are special order parts and cannot be cancelled or returned once manufacturing begins.
- Patterned after a factory original Top to ensure an original fit
- Precision advanced Gerber cutting equipment to make Top
- Cut from one bolt of material for consistent grain and color
- Stitched with non-fade, high-strength polyester thread
- Made with matching edge binding
- 5218 Black-Gray British Eveflex vinyl topping
Robbins purchases full width cloth and vinyl binding materials run to their specifications to make most bindings they use to finish their Tops and other products. Robbins bindings are more supple and sew on easily without bunching around tight curves on tops. Stitching in its products is held to a uniform length, and they do not ship products with broken or erratic stitches.
Robbins Auto Top — British Everflex Vinyl laminated to Gray, or Tan Backing Made in U.S.A. (Topping made in U.K.)
|Fits Year(s)||1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968|
|Fits Model(s)||Cobra / AC Bristol|
|Warranty||Robbins 6-YEAR Warranty. Learn more.|
|Product Type||Tonneau Cover|