Continental 1966-1967 Convertible Top Front Section, Sun-Fast Cloth
This is a replacement convertible top made in Sun-Fast Cloth for the 1966-1967 Lincoln Continental. Manufactured with heat sealed and water proofed deck seams.
This is a Special Order product and is not returnable. This top fits to your existing factory glass window. Matching topping material is supplied to re-cover the trim plate at the base of the glass. If you have any questions, please contact us before ordering.
- Our convertible top patterns are designed to replicate or improve upon the original
- Pattens are cut using advanced computer controlled Gerber cutting equipment for consistency
- Stitched with non-fade, high-strength polyester threads
- Deck seams are heat sealed for strength and weather resistance
- Made with matching edge binding.
- Manufactured from first quality Sun-Fast cloth
Robbins purchases full width cloth and vinyl binding materials run to their specifications to make most bindings they use to finish their Tops and other products. Robbins bindings are more supple and sew on easily without bunching around tight curves on tops. Stitching in its products is held to a uniform length, and they do not ship products with broken or erratic stitches.
Robbins Auto Top, LLC Sun-Fast 100% Acrylic Surface Cloth Laminated to Black Poly/Cotton backing. Made in U.S.A.
|Fits Year(s)||1966, 1967|
|Fits Model(s)||Lincoln Continental convertible.|
|Window Type||None (Fits to Existon Factory Glass)|
|Est. Install Hours||8.0|
|Warranty||Robbins 6-Year Warranty. Learn more.
|Topping Material||Topline SF Sun-Fast Cloth|