Continental 1966-1967 Convertible Top, Vinyl
This is a replacement convertible top made in Pinpoint Grain Vinyl for the 1966-1967 Lincoln Continental. Manufactured with heat sealed and water proofed deck seams.
This is a Special Order product and is not returnable. Some available colors are non-original. This top fits to your existing factory glass window. Matching topping material is supplied to re-cover the trim plate at the base of the glass. If you have any questions, please contact us before ordering.
- Our convertible top patterns are designed to replicate or improve upon the original
- Pattens are cut using advanced computer controlled Gerber cutting equipment for consistency
- Stitched with non-fade, high-strength polyester threads
- Deck seams are heat sealed for strength and weather resistance
- Made with matching edge binding
- Manufactured from Haartz Karavan Pinpoint Grain Vinyl
Product quality, finish and other details:
Robbins purchases full width cloth and vinyl binding materials run to their specifications to make most bindings they use to finish their Tops and other products. Robbins bindings are more supple and sew on easily without bunching around tight curves on tops. Stitching in its products is held to a uniform length, and they do not ship products with broken or erratic stitches.
Robbins Auto Top, LLC Haartz Karavan Pinpoint Grain PVC Vinyl Laminated to Black Cotton Backing. Made in U.S.A.
|Fits Year(s)||1966, 1967|
|Fits Model(s)||Lincoln Continental convertible.|
|Window Type||None (Fits to Existon Factory Glass)|
|Est. Install Hours||8.0|
|Warranty||Robbins 6-Year Warranty. Learn more.
|Topping Material||Haartz KV/EV Grain Vinyl|