Alpine and Tiger 1966-1968 , Cloth Top
This is an original style Convertible Top for 1966-1968 Sunbeam Alpine Series V, Model 1725; Tiger MK 1A, and MK 2 Top. Window and seams are heat-sealed. No tension cables sleeves (uses Velcro above door glass).
FINISH DETAILS: Robbins purchases full width cloth and vinyl binding materials run to their specifications to make most bindings they use to finish their Tops and other products. Robbins bindings are more supple and sew on easily without bunching around tight curves on tops. Stitching in its products is held to a uniform length, and they do not ship products with broken or erratic stitches.
- Patterned after a factory original Top to ensure a great fit
- Precision advanced Gerber cutting equipment to make Top
- Cut from one bolt of material for consistent grain and color
- Stitched with non-fade, high-strength polyester thread
- Deck seam heat sealed for added strength
- Made with matching edge binding
- Plastic window heat-sealed into the topping
- Haartz Stayfast Cloth 1002 Black
Robbins Auto Top, LLC Haartz Stayfast cloth laminated to Black Backing. Made in U.S.A.
|Fits Year(s)||1966, 1967, 1968|
|Fits Model(s)||1966-1968 Alpine and Tiger|
|Window Type||Press Polished Plastic|
|Warranty||Robbins 6- Year Warranty. Learn more.|