Camaro & Firebird 1967-1970 Vinyl Top & Zippered Plastic Window, Combo
Convertible Top and Zippered Plastic Window combo for the 1967-1970 Chevrolet Camaro and Pontiac Firebird.
This is made from Haartz Pinpoint Grain (KV) Vinyl and it's a "combo", including a Plastic rear window.
- Our convertible top patterns are designed to replicate or improve upon the original
- Pattens are cut using advanced computer controlled Gerber cutting equipment for consistency
- Topping material is cut from one bolt of material for consistent grain and color
- Stitched with non-fade, high-strength polyester threads
- Deck seams are heat healed for added strength and weather resistance
- Edges are bound with matching or original crush binding
- Window is Press Polished Plastic with no exposed color trim, providing maximum visibility
- Plastic window can be unzipped and opened while top is closed
- Manufactured from premium quality Haartz KV Vinyl with black cotton backing
Tip: Replacing your Side Tension Cables (P/N CBL721 sold separately) when replaceing the top can save you time and money, since cable removal and installation is part of the top replacement process.
Robbins purchases full width cloth and vinyl binding materials run to their specifications to make most bindings they use to finish their Tops and other products. Robbins bindings are more supple and sew on easily without bunching around tight curves on tops. Stitching in its products is held to a uniform length, and they do not ship products with broken or erratic stitches.
KV Haartz Standard Grain 36oz Vinyl Laminated to Black Cotton backings. Made in U.S.A.
|Fits Year(s)||1967, 1968, 1969, 1970|
|Fits Model(s)||Camaro and Firebird Convertibles|
|Window Type||Press Polished Plastic|
|Est. Install Hours||9.0|
|Warranty||Robbins 6-Year Warranty. Learn more.
|Topping Material||Haartz KV/EV Grain Vinyl|