Karmann Ghia 1969 1/2-1976 Top, No Window, Stayfast Cloth
This is an original style convertible top for 1969 1/2 - 1976 Karmann Ghia. It has a rubber seal for rear glass. Original style Heat-sealed quarters. Top fits to Factory Rear Glass.
Top attaches to body at rear with cable. (Glass and cables are not included). Made in Haartz Stayfast Cloth.
- Patterned after a factory original Top to ensure a great fit
- Precision advanced Gerber cutting equipment to make Top
- Cut from one bolt of material for consistent grain and color
- Stitched with non-fade, high-strength polyester thread
- Deck seams are heat sealed for added strength
- Made with matching edge binding
- Haartz Stayfast® Cloth topping
FINISH DETAILS: Robbins purchases full width cloth and vinyl binding materials run to their specifications to make most bindings they use to finish their Tops and other products. Robbins bindings are more supple and sew on easily without bunching around tight curves on tops. Stitching in its products is held to a uniform length, and they do not ship products with broken or erratic stitches.
Robbins Auto Top, LLC Haartz Stayfast100% Acrylic Cloth Laminated to Black Cotton Backing. Made in U.S.A.
|Fits Year(s)||1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976|
|Fits Model(s)||1969 1/2-1976 Karmann Ghia|
|Window Type||Not included (reuse original glass)|
|Est. Install Hours||6.0|
|Warranty||Robbins 6-YEAR Warranty. Learn more.
|Topping Material||Haartz ST Stayfast Cloth|