Triumph Spitfire Mk IV 1971-1980 Convertible Top, Stayfast Cloth
This is an original style Convertible Top for 1971-1980 Triumph Spitfire Mark IV. Styled after the original, with rain-guard flaps and heat-sealed quarter windows. Seams are heat-sealed. Made in Haartz Stayfast Cloth.
FINISH DETAILS: Robbins purchases full width cloth and vinyl binding materials run to their specifications to make most bindings they use to finish their Tops and other products. Robbins bindings are more supple and sew on easily without bunching around tight curves on tops. Stitching in its products is held to a uniform length, and they do not ship products with broken or erratic stitches.
- Patterned after a factory original Top to ensure a great fit
- Precision advanced Gerber cutting equipment to make Top
- Cut from one bolt of material for consistent grain and color
- Stitched with non-fade, high-strength polyester thread
- Deck seams are heat sealed for added strength
- Made with matching edge binding
- Plastic windows heat-sealed into the topping
- Haartz Stayfast Cloth topping
Robbins Auto Top, LLC Haartz Bison Crush Grain Vinyl Laminated to Black or Tan Backing. Made in U.S.A.
|Fits Year(s)||1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980|
|Fits Model(s)||Triumph 1971-1980 Spitfire Mark IV|
|Window Type||Press Polished Plastic|
|Warranty||Robbins 6-Year Warranty. Learn more.|
|Topping Material||Haartz ST Stayfast Cloth|