MGB 1977-1980 Convertible Top, Zippered Window, Everflex Vinyl
This is an original style Convertible Top for 1977-1980 MGB Roadster. Styled after the original, with rain-guard flaps, lift-the-dot fasteners built into the rear quarters, heat-sealed quarter windows and, zippered center window featuring a stout #8 coil zipper.
- Patterned after a factory original Top to ensure a great fit
- Precision advanced Gerber cutting equipment to make Top
- Cut from one bolt of material for consistent grain and color
- Stitched with non-fade, high-strength polyester thread
- Deck seams are heat sealed for added strength
- Made with matching edge binding
- Plastic windows heat-sealed into the topping
- British Everflex Vinyl topping
Robbins purchases full width cloth and vinyl binding materials run to their specifications to make most bindings they use to finish their Tops and other products. Robbins bindings are more supple and sew on easily without bunching around tight curves on tops. Stitching in its products is held to a uniform length, and they do not ship products with broken or erratic stitches.
Robbins Auto Top British Everflex laminated to Cotton BackingTopping Imported from England. Product Made in U.S.A.
|Fits Year(s)||1977, 1978, 1979, 1980|
|Fits Model(s)||MGB Convertible Roadster|
|Window Type||Press Polish Clear Plastic|
|Est. Install Hours||4.0|
|Warranty||Robbins 6-Year Warranty. Learn more.
|Topping Material||Everflex BS British Vinyl|