Triumph TR7, TR8 1979-1981 Convertible Top, British Vinyl
This is an original style Convertible Top for 1979-1981 Triumph TR7 and TR8 Roadster. Styled after the original, with rain-guard flaps and heat-sealed quarter windows. Seams are heat-sealed. Made in British Everflex vinyl.
FINISH DETAILS: Robbins purchases full width cloth and vinyl binding materials run to their specifications to make most bindings they use to finish their Tops and other products. Robbins bindings are more supple and sew on easily without bunching around tight curves on tops. Stitching in its products is held to a uniform length, and they do not ship products with broken or erratic stitches.
- Patterned after a factory original Top to ensure a great fit
- Precision advanced Gerber cutting equipment to make Top
- Cut from one bolt of material for consistent grain and color
- Stitched with non-fade, high-strength polyester thread
- Deck seams are heat sealed for added strength
- Made with matching edge binding
- Plastic windows heat-sealed into the topping material
- Zippered center window
- British Everflex Vinyl topping
Robbins Auto Top, LLC British Everflex Vinyl laminated to Cotton Backing. Topping Imported from England Product Manufatured in U.S.A.
|Fits Year(s)||1979, 1980, 1981|
|Fits Model(s)||Triumph 1979-1981 TR7 and TR8 Roadster|
|Window Type||Press Polished Plastic|
|Warranty||Robbins 6-Year Warranty. Learn more.|