Toyota Celica 1987-1989 Top and Plastic Window, combo
This is the Robbins replacement Convertible Top and Plastic Rear Window combo for 1987-1989 Toyota Celica. Like most traditional two-piece convertibles, the rear window is a separate component and is normally sold as such.
Colors other than Black are offered on a Special Order/Non-Returnable basis. Additional charge may apply. Select color for price.
- Patterned after a factory original Top to ensure a great fit
- Precision advanced Gerber cutting equipment to make Top
- Cut from one bolt of material for consistent grain and color
- Stitched with non-fade, high-strength polyester thread
- Deck seams are heat sealed for added strength
- Made with matching edge binding
- Heavy gauge press polished plastic, sewn and sealed
- Haartz Stayfast® Cloth topping
FINISH DETAILS: Robbins purchases full width cloth and vinyl binding materials run to their specifications to make most bindings they use to finish their Tops and other products. Robbins bindings are more supple and sew on easily without bunching around tight curves on tops. Stitching in its products is held to a uniform length, and they do not ship products with broken or erratic stitches.
Robbins Auto Top, LLC Haartz Stayfast 100% Acrylic surface cloth laminated to black Polyester/Cotton backing. Made in U.S.A.
|Fits Year(s)||1987, 1988, 1989|
|Fits Model(s)||Toyota Celica convertible|
|Window Type||Heated Glass|
|Est. Install Hours||8.0|
|Warranty||PermaLok LIFETIME Warranty. Learn more.|
|Topping Material||Haartz ST Stayfast Cloth|