Miata 1990-2005 Vinyl Top w/Non-Heated Glass, No Zipper, No Rain Rail
This is a Traditional Style Convertible Top with Deck Seams. It has a Non-Heated Glass Window, No Zipper. Rain Rail is not included. Reuse your existing good condition rain rail. This top fits 1990-2005 Mazda MX5, Miata. Made in Haartz cabrio grain vinyl.
FINISH DETAILS: Robbins purchases full width cloth and vinyl binding materials run to their specifications to make most bindings they use to finish their Tops and other products. Robbins bindings are more supple and sew on easily without bunching around tight curves on tops. Stitching in its products is held to a uniform length, and they do not ship products with broken or erratic stitches.
- Patterned after a factory original Top to ensure a great fit
- Precision advanced Gerber cutting equipment to make Top
- Cut from one bolt of material for consistent grain and color
- Stitched with non-fade, high-strength polyester thread
- Deck seams are heat sealed for added strength
- Made with matching edge binding
- Non-heated glass window is heat-sealed into top
- Rain Rail is not included
- Haartz Cabrio Grain vinyl topping
Robbins Auto Top Haartz Cabrio Grain Viny Laminated to Black Polyester/Cotton, or Cotton Backing. Made in U.S.A.
|Fits Year(s)||1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005|
|Fits Model(s)||Mazda 1990-2005 MX5 Miata|
|Window Type||Non-Heated Glass|
|Est. Install Hours||5.0|
|Warranty||PermaLok LIFETIME Warranty. Learn more.
|Topping Material||Haartz RC Cabrio Grain Vinyl|