1990-97 Miata Traditional Style Cloth Top w/Zippered Plastic Window - No Rain Rail
This is a Traditional Style Convertible Top with Deck Seams. It has a Plastic Window with Zipper. Rain Rail not included. This top fits 1990-1997 Mazda MX5 Miata. Made in Haartz Stayfast Cloth.
Tip: Replacing your Side Tension Cables (P/N CBL2900 sold separately) when replacing the top can save you time and money, since cable removal and installation is part of the top replacement process.
- Patterned after a factory original Top to ensure a great fit
- Precision advanced Gerber cutting equipment to make Top
- Cut from one bolt of material for consistent grain and color
- Stitched with non-fade, high-strength polyester thread
- Deck seams are heat sealed for added strength
- Made with matching edge binding
- Plastic window is heat-sealed into top
- Haartz Stayfast® Cloth topping
FINISH DETAILS: Robbins purchases full width cloth and vinyl binding materials run to their specifications to make most bindings they use to finish their Tops and other products. Robbins bindings are more supple and sew on easily without bunching around tight curves on tops. Stitching in its products is held to a uniform length, and they do not ship products with broken or erratic stitches.
Robbins Auto Top, LLC Haartz Stayfast 100% Acrylic Cloth Laminated to Black Cotton Backing. Made in U.S.A.
|Fits Year(s)||1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997|
|Fits Model(s)||Mazda 1990-1997 MX5 Miata|
|Est. Install Hours||5.0|
|Warranty||Robbins 6-Year Warranty. Learn more.
|Topping Material||Haartz ST Stayfast Cloth|