Porsche 993 1995-1998 German A5 Cloth Top w/Plastic Window
Convertible Top replacement for the 1995-1998 Porsche 911 (993) Carrera. Made with green tinted plastic window. Fits with original headliner (not included). Made in the original style. Manufactured in new generation Haartz Sonnenland® A5 German cloth with synthertic backing for added strength.
- Patterned after a factory original Top to ensure a great fit
- Precision advanced Gerber cutting equipment to make Top
- Cut from one bolt of material for consistent grain and color
- Stitched with non-fade, high-strength polyester threads
- Deck seams are blind stitched and PFAFF sealed as original
- Seams have superior strength and weather resistance
- Window is green tinted 40 guage plastic like the original
- Sonnenland® A5 German cloth topping
Finished without binding, like the original. Side tension cables are identical to factory original. Non-zippered green tinted plastic window matches the original size. Zipper around window zips to the original headliner.
Robbins Auto Top Sonnenland A5 German cloth; Made of an acrylic twill weave outer fabric, a rubber inner layer, laminated to black polyester dobby backing. Manufactured in U.S.A. (Fabric made in Germany).
|Fits Year(s)||1995, 1996, 1997, 1998|
|Fits Model(s)||Porsche 993 Carrera 1995-1998|
|Window Type||Heated Glass|
|Est. Install Hours||11.0|
|Warranty||Robbins Limited Warranty. Learn more.|
|Topping Material||Haartz A5 German Cloth|