Porsche Boxster 1997-2002 Twillfast II Cloth Top w/Heated Glass
Haartz Twillfast Boxster Convertible Top with Heated Glass Window and electrical defroster wiring harness. Flush sealed deck seams as original. Twillfast II is an excellent alternative to the original German A5 Singed topping material.
- Patterned after a factory original Top to ensure a great fit
- Precision advanced Gerber cutting equipment to make Top
- Cut from one bolt of material for consistent grain and color
- Stitched with non-fade, high-strength polyester threads
- Deck seams are blind stitched and PFAFF sealed as original
- Seams have superior strength and weather resistance
- Heated glass window in the same dimensions as the original
- Window defroster grids are fully tested prior to shipping
- Non-original Haartz Twillfast II cloth topping
The Heated Glass is the same size and shape as the original. Side tension cables are identical to the originals for best installation. Unique elastic "helper straps" for best operation.
Stitching in Robbins products is held to a uniform length, and they do not ship products with broken or erratic stitches. For each lot of convertible topping material they receive from their suppliers, Robbins performs stretch testing, sew testing and heatseal testing. They test all lots of thread, plastic sheets and other critical raw materials before they can be used to manufacture its products.
Robbins Auto Tops patterns this top on an original vehicle using the same materials and manufacturing methods. All tops are test installed before they are released for production. This insures that the tops, when installed correctly and ordered in the original material will look exactly like the originals.
Robbins Auto Top Haartz Twillfast II Cloth100% Acrylic Cloth Laminated to Black Polyester Backing.Manufactured in U.S.A.
|Fits Year(s)||1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002|
|Fits Model(s)||Porsche Boxster 1997-2002|
|Window Type||Heated Glass|
|Est. Install Hours||9.0|
|Warranty||PermaLok LIFETIME Warranty. Learn more.|
|Topping Material||Haartz TW Twillfast Cloth|