Corvette 1998-2004 Twillfast Cloth Top, Glass Window
Restore your 1998-2004 Corvette C5 convertible top to its original glory with this Robbins Cloth Top with a heated glass window. Haartz Twillfast® cloth was an original material for the C5 Corvette.
Robbins purchases full width cloth and vinyl binding materials run to their specifications to make most bindings they use to finish their Tops and other products. Robbins bindings are more supple and sew on easily without bunching around tight curves on tops. Stitching in its products is held to a uniform length, and they do not ship products with broken or erratic stitches.
- Patterns developed from factory original tops in OEM materials
- Cutting is on advanced computer controlledGerber cutting equipment for consistency
- Cut from one bolt of material for consistent grain and color
- Stitched with non-fade, high-strength polyester threads
- Deck seams are heat healed for added strength
- Seams have matching bindings
- Window is same size as original and heat sealed to top
- Window is tempered safety glass with embedded defroster wiring
TwillFast Cloth by Haartz Corporation 100% Twill Weave cloth laminated to Black or Tan backings. Made in U.S.A.
|Fits Year(s)||1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004|
|Fits Model(s)||Corvette Convertible|
|Window Type||Tempered, heated glass|
|Est. Install Hours||9.0|
PermaLok LIFETIME Warranty. Learn more
|Topping Material||Haartz TW Twillfast Cloth|