Porsche 996 1999-2001 German A5S Cloth Top w/Heated Glass
Convertible Top replacement for the 1999 - 2001 Porsche 996 Carrera. "Low Profile" Heated Glass window. Zippered lining panel around glass for installation to original headliner. Flush sealed deck seams as original. Porsche original tops were made from the same Haartz, Sonnenland A5® Singed cloth.
- Fits 1999 VIN numbers starting at XS654806 (X=10th character)
- Patterned after a factory original Top to ensure a great fit
- Precision advanced Gerber cutting equipment to make Top
- Cut from one bolt of material for consistent grain and color
- Stitched with non-fade, high-strength polyester threads
- Deck seams are blind stitched and PFAFF sealed as original
- Seams have superior strength and weather resistance
- Low Profile heated glass is an upgrade from original plastic window
- Window defroster grids are fully tested prior to shipping
- OEM Original Haartz® German A5 Singed cloth topping
The Low Profile Heated Glass is smaller than the original plastic window. The Zippered lining panel around rear glass is the same dimensions as the original plastic window, allowing use of the original headliner. The wiring harness for the heater/Defroser glass is included.
Robbins Auto Top Haartz, Sonnenland Singed A5 German cloth; An acoustically enhanced three-ply composite made of an acrylic twill weave outer fabric, a rubber inner layer, laminated to black polyester dobby backing. Note: Singed A5 (A5S) is a variation of A5 cloth that is flame treated to singe away fine hairs for a cleaner look. Manufactured in U.S.A. (Fabric made in Germany).
|Fits Year(s)||1999, 2000, 2001|
|Fits Model(s)||911 Carrera 4 Cabriolet, 911 Carrera Cabriolet|
|Window Type||Heated Glass with Integrated Headliner Attachments|
|Est. Install Hours||11.0|
|Warranty||PermaLok LIFETIME Warranty. Learn more.|
|Topping Material||Haartz A5 Singed German Cloth|