Toyota Solara Convertible 1999-2003 Top and Heated Glass Window
This is a Robbins "Combo" replacement Convertible Top and Heated Rear Glass Window for 1999-2003 Toyota Solara. These products are manufactured in the original style.
- Patterned after a factory original Top to ensure a great fit
- Precision advanced Gerber cutting equipment to make Top
- Cut from one bolt of material for consistent grain and color
- Stitched with non-fade, high-strength polyester thread
- Deck seams are heat sealed for added strength
- Made with matching edge binding
- Heated glass window is heat-sealed into the top
- Haartz Stayfast® Cloth topping
Robbins purchases full width cloth and vinyl binding materials run to their specifications to make most bindings they use to finish their Tops and other products. Robbins bindings are more supple and sew on easily without bunching around tight curves on tops. Stitching in its products is held to a uniform length, and they do not ship products with broken or erratic stitches.
Robbins Auto Top, LLC Haartz Stayfast 100% Acrylic twill surface cloth laminated to black Polyester/Cotton backing. Made in U.S.A.
|Fits Year(s)||1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003|
|Fits Model(s)||Toyota Solara, all convertible models|
|Window Type||Tempered Heated Glass|
|Est. Install Hours||9.0|
|Warranty||PermaLok LIFETIME Warranty. Learn more.|
|Topping Material||Haartz ST Stayfast Cloth|