Thunderbird 2001-2005 Convertible Top, Twillfast Cloth, Heated Glass Window
This is a Robbins Twillfast Cloth convertible top and heated glass window replacement for the 2001 - 2005 Ford Thunderbird. Made with heat sealed and water proofed deck seams.
Twillfast II cloth is an upgrade from the original Twiillfast JU whcih is not available. Light Oak is the factory original tan-like color for 2004-2005 Thunderbird convertible tops.
- Our convertible top patterns are designed to replicate or improve upon the original
- Pattens are cut using advanced computer controlled Gerber cutting equipment for consistency
- Stitched with non-fade, high-strength polyester threads
- Deck seams are heat sealed for strength and weather resistance
- Original style plastic retainers for installation
- Made with matching edge binding and rain-guards
- Manufactured from first quality Haartz Twillfast II cloth
Robbins purchases full width cloth and vinyl binding materials run to their specifications to make most bindings they use to finish their Tops and other products. Robbins bindings are more supple and sew on easily without bunching around tight curves on tops. Stitching in its products is held to a uniform length, and they do not ship products with broken or erratic stitches.
Robbins Auto Tops patterns this top on an original vehicle using the same materials and manufacturing methods. All tops are test installed before they are released for production. This insures that the tops, when installed correctly and ordered in the original material will look exactly like the originals.
Robbins Auto Top, LLC Haartz Twillfast II 100% Acrylic Surface Cloth Laminated to Black Poly/Cotton Dobby backing. Made in U.S.A.
|Fits Year(s)||2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005|
|Fits Model(s)||Thunderbird convertible. All Models.|
|Est. Install Hours||8.0|
|Warranty||Robbins 6-Year Warranty. <a title="Click to view the Robbins Warranty Policy" href="https://convertibletop.com/warranty/" target="_blank">Learn more</a>.|
|Topping Material||Haartz TW Twillfast Cloth|