2003-2010 VW New Beetle German A5 Cloth Top for Power Frame
Convertible Top replacement for the 2003 - 2010 VW New Beetle. Heated glass window. Stitched deck seams and matching binding. Original equipment soft tops for the VW New Beetle were made from this same Haartz Corporation Sonnenland A5 German cloth.
- Patterned after a factory original Top to ensure a great fit
- Precision automated Gerber cutting equipment for consistency
- Cut from one bolt of material for consistent grain and color
- Sewn with unique, non-fade, high-strength polyester threads
- Deck seams are heat sealed for weather resistance and added strength
- Made with water proofed material and seams for optimal protection
- Rear Glass is heat sealed into top for a highly secure bond
- OEM style powder coated steel retainers to attach headliner around rear window
- Window defroster grids are fully tested prior to shipping
- Available in original Haartz German A5® Cloth topping
Robbins purchases full width cloth and vinyl binding materials run to their specifications to make most bindings they use to finish their Tops and other products. Robbins bindings are more supple and sew on easily without bunching around tight curves on tops. Stitching in its products is held to a uniform length, and they do not ship products with broken or erratic stitches.
Robbins Auto Top Haartz, Sonnenland® A5 cloth; An acoustically enhanced three-ply composite made of an acrylic twill weave outer fabric, a rubber inner layer, laminated to black polyester dobby backing. Note: Robbins uses the Sonnenland "A5.3" variation of A5 cloth. Manufactured in U.S.A. (Fabric made in Germany).
|Fits Year(s)||2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010|
|Fits Model(s)||VW New Beetle 2003-2010|
|Window Type||Heated Glass with Integrated Headliner Attachments|
|Est. Install Hours||9.0|
|Warranty||PermaLok LIFETIME Warranty. Learn more.|
|Topping Material||Haartz A5 German Cloth|