Mustang 2005-2014 Top, Stayfast Cloth, Rainguards, Glass Window
Stayfast Cloth convertible top upgrade for the 2005 - 2014 Ford Mustang includes heated glass window. Original material for Mustang is Sailcloth Vinyl and for Cobra and GT500 is Black Twillfast RPC cloth. Stayfast cloth is a great choice for upgrading from vinyl, and a cost efficient replacement for ageing Twillfast tops.
Robbins purchases full width cloth and vinyl binding materials run to their specifications to make most bindings they use to finish their Tops and other products. Robbins bindings are more supple and sew on easily without bunching around tight curves on tops. Stitching in its products is held to a uniform length, and they do not ship products with broken or erratic stitches.
- Our convertible top patterns are designed to replicate or improve upon the original
- Pattens are cut using advanced computer controlled Gerber cutting equipment for consistency
- Stitched with non-fade, high-strength polyester threads
- Deck seams are heat sealed for strength and weather resistance
- Original style plastic retainers for installation
- Made with matching edge binding and rain-guards
- Window is same size as original and PermaLok bonded to top
- Life time warranty on window bond
- Window is tempered, heater-defroster glass
- Stayfast cloth available in custom colors
Robbins Auto Top Stayfast a Polyester/Acrylic Square Weave Cloth laminated to plain black backing. Made in the U.S.A.
|Fits Year(s)||2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014|
|Fits Model(s)||Mustang, GT, GT500, Cobra|
|Window Type||Heated Glass|
|Est. Install Hours||8.0|
|Warranty||PermaLok LIFETIME Warranty. Learn more.|
|Topping Material||Haartz ST Stayfast Cloth|