Miata 2006-2010 Vinyl Top with Heated Glass Window
This is the 2006-2010 Miata Convertible Top, designed after the facotry original. It has a Heated Glass window with no black bezel. Robbins imporved the rainguards; lowering their profile for a cleaner look and extending them for improved functionality. Made in Haartz cabrio grain vinyl.
Robbins Auto Tops patterns this top on an original vehicle using the same materials and manufacturing methods. All tops are test installed before they are released for production. This insures that the tops, when installed correctly and ordered in the original material will look exactly like the originals.
- Patterned after a factory original Top to ensure a great fit
- Precision advanced Gerber cutting equipment to make Top
- Cut from one bolt of material for consistent grain and color
- Stitched with non-fade, high-strength polyester thread
- Seams are heat sealed for added strength
- Made with matching edge binding
- Window is heat-sealed into top
- Haartz Cabrio Grain vinyl topping
FINISH DETAILS: Robbins purchases full width cloth and vinyl binding materials run to their specifications to make most bindings they use to finish their Tops and other products. Robbins bindings are more supple and sew on easily without bunching around tight curves on tops. Stitching in its products is held to a uniform length, and they do not ship products with broken or erratic stitches.
Robbins Auto Top Haartz Cabrio Grain Viny Laminated to Black Polyester/Cotton, or Cotton Backing. Made in U.S.A.
|Fits Year(s)||2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010|
|Fits Model(s)||Mazda 2006-2010 MX5 Miata|
|Window Type||Heated Glass|
|Est. Install Hours||6.0|
|Warranty||PermaLok LIFETIME Warranty. Learn more.
|Topping Material||Haartz RC Cabrio Grain Vinyl|