MG Midget MK III/Sprite Mk IV,1970-1980 Convertible Top, British Everflex Vinyl
This is an original style Convertible Top for 1970-1980 MG,Midget MK III/Sprite Mk IV in British Everflex Vinyl. Styled after the original, with rain-guard flaps, 6 English Tenax and other fasteners included in the box.
Top folds with frame, includes Velcro on quarters. British Everflex vinyl is original topping material for this convertible top. Colors available are Black, Blue Bisque, Tan and White. All materials have a black inner lining.
- Patterned after a factory original Top to ensure a great fit
- Precision advanced Gerber cutting equipment to make Top
- Cut from one bolt of material for consistent grain and color
- Stitched with non-fade, high-strength polyester thread
- Deck seams are heat sealed for added strength
- Made with matching edge binding
- Plastic windows sewn and sealed into the topping
- British Everflex Vinyl topping material
Robbins purchases full width cloth and vinyl binding materials run to their specifications to make most bindings they use to finish their Tops and other products. Robbins bindings are more supple and sew on easily without bunching around tight curves on tops. Stitching in its products is held to a uniform length, and they do not ship products with broken or erratic stitches.
Robbins Auto Top Haartz Stayfast Cloth laminated to Black Cotton Backing Made in U.S.A.
|Fits Year(s)||1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980|
|Fits Model(s)||MG Midget MK III / Sprite Mk IV|
|Window Type||Press Polish Clear Plastic|
|Est. Install Hours||4.0|
|Warranty||Robbins 6-Year Warranty. Learn more.
|Topping Material||Everflex BS British Vinyl|